Monday, August 26, 2013

Yoyoyo I'm not dead yet!


 Just went on vacation. Sorry I didn't upload too much here, I'm usually putting my stuff up on tumblr and you can see some of the art I've been up to here.

Anyway, for today's update I have here some assignments for King Arthur's class. First a drawing of myself. Please ignore the second leg I was distracted by other people's good art. The second assignment was supposed to be a childhood friend. My first hamster was named Jeffery and since I was the tender age of ten, I decided he needed dragon wings and a raccoon tail (which looks more like a lemur's but whatever). He would fly around, fight off bad spirits with his flame breath, and make my pictures come to life. Small ones of course, otherwise that would be OP.

I PUT THE PICTURES OF NILI UP TOO BECAUSE SHE ASKED ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

2 comments:

  1. nice pics of Jeffery! I like your drawing style.

    P.S. I wasn't aware that we were supposed to draw ourselves..?? oh hey, we're supposed to draw a caricature of a president for today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, no the self-drawing was for his 117 class, hahaha! Don't worry about it. :>

      Delete